Its about time for the flu season to start up again. A few easy steps can help prevent you from catching the flu or common cold and spending a couple weeks being miserable.
- Always remember to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Try to wipe down common germ areas with a disinfect wipe at work, home and places you go. Work, school, grocery store carts, bathroom handles, door handles and gas pumps are just a few examples.
- If you sneeze, cover your mouth and nose. Use a tissue or your shirt if you have to.
- Always dispose of wipes and tissues into the garbage.
- Wash your hands after you sneeze or touch infected areas. Use soap and water and or a disinfectant soap or hand sanitizer.
- Always avoid contact with sick people and infected environments when possible.
- If you get sick, stay at home until you get better. So you do not infect others.
These are just a few easy tips that can help prevent you from being sick. Just be prepared and use common sense.