When to Wash Hands at the Workplace
- Each time you use the restroom
- Before and after staff meetings if food is served
- After scanning newspapers or magazines in your break room
- Before and after your lunch
- After using your friend’s keyboard or tools
- Before and after a meet and greet activity in your office
- When using shared office equipment like copiers, phones, etc.
Always try to wash your hands at work as much as possible during flu season. Keeping your personnel areas clean and disinfected is also recommended.